Wednesday 4 May 2011

GOOGLE - FACEBOOK

Well I am not a person that loves to surf in internet. I do it because is necessary as it is a great source of resources and information. In my time off  I rarely am sitting surfing on the web.
I guess my favorite sites are Google and Facebook. I know! They actually hate each other but I use them both daily. And it's because in one hand, Gmail is a platform where I can research information, keep myself updated in news and use Gmail. That is where I send all the personal e-mails and papers and layouts to my classmates. Also, is where I chat with people and make voice-calls with some freinds and family when i am away.
Facebook, in the other hand, is very useful. I can send messages to people, organize things, keep updated of gossip and chat with friends. I keep contact with people that otherwise I couldn’t! I know that Facebook has a lot of control over what people's lives, but I don’t care too much as I don’t provide intimate information and I don’t post everything I do.
I visit those sites every day at least once. But when I am on a holyday I like to disconnect from emails, people and other friends. To focus on the persons that I am with, and relax.
http://http://www.gmail.com/
http://www.facebook.com/

7 comments:

  1. Oooh facebook...that was my addiction months ago, but i had to quit it 'cause it was causing me too much trouble...i used to spend hours on it to procrastinate on my duties!! I hope you don't have that kind of problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture... facebook is my favorite page too, I am really addict...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! google is so useful! i use it for everything! and facebook is an adiction, I've found so many people with it, but i dont spend a lot of time on it, i hope you either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love facebook too, but google is more useful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google is a website which it non-existence would cause a lot of trouble at this moment, so I think is one of the most usefull sites on the internet

    ReplyDelete