Friday 13 May 2011

EDUCATIONAL ISSUES AT THE MOMENT


this kind of manifestations.  I  like the  talks that the  leaders do ,  but I never got  to go to a proper strike , at least in my uni life.   I think that some people take this less seriously and they think it’s a chance to robe and to create a mess and destroy the city. I it’s   a pity to see young and ‘educated’ people acting like monkeys! What can we expect from people that live in fragile educational situation.    But back a few years I did! I had such an active role in the ‘Revolucion  Pinguina’ in 2006,  I was one of the 4 leaders in my school and we even organize   the  strike! That was a great opportunity to develop leadership skills and to share with people I didn’t know so much. We were taking it way serious back then! I felt like the future of new generations was in my hands! And I had to do something!   
As I said I won’t go to the   strike on Wednesday as  I am afraid to result damaged or to have problems with police. This things end always like this. We should be an example of education and, in my opinion, when we realize this and we don’t make mess, but a strong pressure, we will be hear clear and loud!       
Regards Classmates!      

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment