Monday 20 June 2011

Vulnerable


OK Blogger-mates! Today I am not going to post about current issues as I am a bit sick of it. Even though I respect and admire so much people who have putted a lot of effort into it. Honestly, it is really remarkable what they are doing because it’s really fair to fight for goals that look unreachable like the Free Education
Anyway my post today has nothing to do with that.  I want to write about myself. I think in life It’s good talk about things going in our country, but being really honest, I find it so sexy (Ha! By the way, I’m not being cheeky – I am being purely genuine) Well as I was saying, I do find so sexy to expose your intimate feelings, thoughts and weakness. And this is why I am going to do today. Be Vulnerable.
This is a personal way to see things, I know that you may have a different opinion but I will just let you know mine. I think that whenever things outside are crazy! (Just like now!) It’s good to be introspective for a change and talk about yourself.  I do think it’s so relevant to take care of ourselves, I speak with myself all the time and actually I’m good company!  I reckon that the most important person in our life it’s the person you have inside, because at the end of the day you are all that you have.  I mean you couldn’t practice any verb (to love, to fight, to run, to work, to  cry, to feel etc, etc, etc) without you being okay.  I do think that people It’s full of diamonds that need to be showed, to make a person shine. How can you help someone else if you are unwell or in pieces?  I am not talking of being selfish. I am talking of get inside of you and clean yourself as much as you can! And try to Fix yourself and be the person you want to be. And I think happiness has to do a lot with this! 


 < This is what I like to paint, to put my vulnerable side in my paintings, 
just like a way to those fears andbad things in hangin in the wall, outside of myself  > 


No comments:

Post a Comment