Wednesday 20 April 2011

Correction: Pedro


Today (there is) the information about the world is tremendous. Perhaps it has always existed P, but (ʎ) this has not amassed NA amazed (ʎ) us  (ʎ) as much as in  (ʎ) the recent decades thanks to technological progress. Increasingly, there are tools that improve our lives NA lifes in different ways and have come to organize.My favorite piece is my mobile phone, so I can hold information, store and listen to music them (our lives). When I travel to different parts, I can organize P , according to schedule P, important dates, (at once I) what time to wake up every morning (by) with the alarm P , . finally and most P, important I can talk to (ʎ) my family, friends and my girlfriend(ʎ) .   (to which) I always call her cellphone P,  because it never loads  NA jajajja hahaha. The first mobile phone I had was when I was 16, (which) It was robbed (me out of) (ʎ) in my my school. From there (ʎ) I have changed my mobile phone 5 times P,   M? now I have a dramatic cell-shaped video game machine so I love you alwaystake care whenever I can speak for him to control my girlfriend NA jajajja hahaha. The cell has been a radical change in the way people communicate P, even more NA on in the way NA to they surf the internet world, now (the) phone is a basic need.
Bye!
     
Regards!!!!!  Seb
TIP:              
Mistakes detected: RED
Suggestions:  BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment