Wednesday 6 April 2011

OXEGEN 2010, A MISSED EVENT!

I have never been in any massive concert. But once I won two tickets to attend to Oxegen 10', the Europe's Greatest Music Festival. It was back in June 2010, when in a trip to Northern Ireland I applied to a competition in Cool FM to win  two tickets  for Oxegen. I had to answer a question about this festival.  The question was: What singer or band is NOT in Oxegen's 10 Line-up? They gave the follow answers:
A) Katy Perry
B) Black Eyes Peas
C) Kasabian
I was lucky and I said the right answer, A!!! Katy Perry!!! Then an outrageous tune was played in the background of our conversation and I got so excited to win those tickets.
Oxegen is mental!  I’ll tell you about it! I think it’s even better than Lollapalooza, you can go for 4 whole days and you can actually set a tent and do camping! In Ireland weather is not so friendly, so the most likely thing to happen is that one of those days- at least -  you will have rain. This is quite exiting, because you get wet but is still quite hot. Well, along with the mud comes the riot! Everybody starts playing with it, you get mud everywhere and girls make mud fights under the rain! Pretty cool! Uh?
People is parting 4 days, you get to meet new people that enjoy the same bands that you like. You see a lot of artist playing. It’s cool mate!

Well unfortunately I never had the chance to go! I was so pissed off! But the tickets worth a lot of money! And as this is a world that moves around money! So I sold them on eBay and I got good quids instead! It made me survive very well for a month! Was a hard choice to make, but not always the easier choices are the sensible ones.

I will leave you some videos and photos of Oxegen! ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess if it allowed you to live for a month. It was a pretty good choice anyway. However, I can't believe you've never seen a band or singer you'd like to comment about.

    ReplyDelete