Wednesday 13 April 2011

My most valuable technology piece!

Hi everybody!
I would like to start my post, writing about my lap top, it is so useful and help me with my work in Uni. I can work nearly anywhere where I can plug it. But I have to admit that my favorite piece of technology is not the one that I need most. The data-show or projector is the greatest piece of technology in my house. It reunites my family every Sunday! We see a lot of movies, we watch some TV shows and, when colo-colo plays or the Chilean football selection plays - it is fundamental! Beer, football, friends and family is the best!  It is like to have a cinema at home!
We got it last year and since then, we have used it every Sunday! We all enjoy of it. My sister uses it to copy maps in papers for school and stuff like that. So it can be used for other purposes than just entertaining.
In my opinion life would be all right without it, but I think is so much better to have one. It makes of a movie a cool and different experience, is way better than watch a HD LCD or whatever modern TV that is on stores nowadays. But apart from the great that is to watch things in a huge size, the best thing about it is that gives me the opportunity to spend time every Sunday with my family. Quality time.

4 comments:

  1. i want to have a data show but its so expensive!! you'r so fortunate to have it, but i prefer my lap top, i cant live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja, i also watch the colo colo matches! the best chilean team, of course. and always with a glass full of beer and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the glass full of beer and "with" my friends to. couse the people doesn't fit in a cup...

    ReplyDelete